Sutton Valley Oak Sample
Real sawn wood provides a uniquely singularly floor. Each board tells a story while providing a warmth no other floor can. Our Engineered wood floors evolved from decades of product developments and advances resulting in products that can go where solid wood shouldn’t providing the singularly unique floor that only real wood can.
- Species: White Oak
- 1/2" thick x 7" wide X random to 87" long
- Square feet per carton: 25.23
- Weight per carton: 54 lbs.
- Construction: Tongue & Groove, Plywood core
- Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
- Suitable for installation on, above and below grade
- Staple, Glue or Float Installation
- Lifetime Finish, Lifetime Structural
- Finish Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Janka: 1360
Hardwood flooring is a natural wood product; color of actual product may vary from images and samples depending on lighting and properties of the wood
This product is currently sold out.