Simple Drain Double
Simple Drain is the fastest, easiest P-trap you’ll ever install, and its self-plunge mechanism eliminates future clogs without any hassles or leaks!
For installation, tools are not required – just scissors to cut the hose to the desired length. The product screws into a water-tight fitting for the waste-water wall connection and uses a clamp with thumb screw to connect to the tail pipe coming from the drain. The P-trap is easily formed with a loop that slides on the rubber hose.
- Sealing material: Rubber gasket
- Required Tools: Scissors
- Installs in under 5 mins
- For use in double sink basins
- Lifetime warranty
- Self plunging
- P and S trap included in the same kit
- Impact resistant with fewer leak points than PVC and plastic
- ADA compliant
- Drains 7 gallons per minute
(2) Rubber tubes: solid, antimicrobial, EPDM rubber. Made to last. Compatible with all common household cleaners.
(1) TEE with dishwasher port: Has three tube ports and one dishwasher port. If using with dishwasher, remove plug first.
(1) Trap loop: Creates proper trap shape using included depth tab.
(3) Threaded fittings (6 half pieces): Connects tubes to 1.5” male thread.
(4) Hand-tighten clamps: Stainless steel
(1) Disinfecting clip: Allows for easy disinfection.