Nash County Hickory Solid 5" Sample
Solid wood floors are a lifetime and aspirational product. Enriching the home and adding a warmth only a natural product can. They show the history of our lives and then, refinished, are ready to begin again.
- Species: Hickory
- 5" wide X Random Length to 83"
- Square feet per carton: 23.5
- Weight per carton: 67 lbs.
- Construction: Tongue & Groove, Solid hardwood
- Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
- Suitable for installation on and above grade
- Nail or Staple Down
- Lifetime Finish, Lifetime Structural
- Finish Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Janka: 1820
Hardwood flooring is a natural wood product; color of actual product may vary from images and samples depending on lighting and properties of the wood