Granite Topmount 33x22 Offset Drain Single Basin Sink Caribbean Sand
Crafted in Italy, the epiGranite collection delivers a certain charm, color, and character to your kitchen design. Each sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and the look of real stone. Granite composite sinks also undergo a proprietary treatment making them resistant to stains, bacteria, and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. From midnight black to midas yellow, each unique shade is colored all the way through for a rich look that will never fade. The epiGranite also features a matching basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. For a sink that truly reflects your style and personality, the epiGranite collection is an elegant choice.
- MADE IN ITALY: Each granite sink is meticulously crafted by skilled Italian artisans.
- NATURAL STONE FINISH: Caribbean Sand (8 color options available) - colored all the way through for a rich, consistent look that will never discolor.
- COMPOSITE GRANITE: 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength - can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PROPRIETARY TREATMENT: Remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous, anti-bacterial, and resistant to stains and most household chemicals.
- INNOVATIVE SLOPE-BOTTOM®: Bottom of the sink has a 1-inch slope towards the drain ensuring that all water and debris rushes towards the drain.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Sink can be installed with the drain on the left or right side providing extra under-cabinet space for storage.
- DROP-IN TOPMOUNT INSTALLATION: Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
- PRE-DRILLED FAUCET HOLES: One standard hole (1-3/8" diameter) for faucet installation and three additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets.
- RINSE GRID SOLD SEPARATELY: Food-grade silicone grid protects the bottom of the sink and acts as a draining rack (Model #: RVA41033GR)
- INCLUDED BASKET STRAINER: Drain assembly included. (Note: Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit. Strainer is only for standard installation. If installing a Garbage Disposal unit, you have to use the drain flange that comes with the disposal).
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 33" (wide) x 22" (front-to-back). Standard size will retrofit into most existing topmount sink cutouts.
- INTERIOR BOWL DIMENSIONS: 29″ (wide) x 16-1/2″ (front-to-back) x 9″ (bowl depth)
- MINIMUM BASE CABINET SIZE: 36"
- cUPC certified and tested by IAPMO to meet all US and Canadian plumbing standards
- IINCLUDED IN BOX: Sink, stainless steel basket strainer drain assembly, cutout template, mounting clips, installation guide.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Special Order item available within 2-3 weeks.