33" Fireclay Double Basin Farmhouse Sink
- Made in ITALY – each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Constructed of true fireclay – a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- Enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay in a proprietary process making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- Unique design allows you to install the sink either in-line with the cabinet, or on the corner of an island
- Large size: 33-inch wide and 18-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1″ thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 18″ (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 14-1/2″ x 16″ (left bowl), 14-1/2″ x 16″ (right bowl). 9″ (bowl depth).
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size (recommended): 36-inch
- Color / Finish: White
- Included in box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fireclay is a mixture made of clay and minerals, heated to an extremely high temperature, molded, glazed and fired and high temperatures, which causes the clay and glaze to fuse together and makes for one of the most durable sinks. This clay is only found in certain regions of the world, making its mixture more expensive to produce. Fireclay sinks will be heavier and more dense. Typically 20 pounds heavier. Due to its composition, a fire clay sink is more difficult to chip.