Cumberland Pass Hickory
$3.89 / sq. ft.
Hickory has a varied grain pattern and is more distinctive than what you see in either Oak or Maple flooring. With its extended 4-foot, random board lengths, Gracious Home's 3/8-inch domestic Cumberland Pass Hickory locking engineered hardwood flooring will bring a whole new dimension to your decorating style. These floors will provide style, durability, and performance and bring lasting beauty and value to your living and work space. It is protected by seven coats of Aluminum Oxide Finish, and boasts a Lifetime Residential Finish warranty. This flooring is appropriate for Below Grade, On Grade or Above Grade installation.
- Custom Order - No Refund
- Species: Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thick x 5 3/8 in. Wide x Random Lengths up to 48 in.
- Square Feet per Carton: 22
- Weight per carton: 40 lbs
- Construction: Locking, Plywood core
- Profile: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
- Suitable for installation on, above and below grade
- Installation Methods: Floating or Glue Down
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Finish Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Veneer Thickness: 2mm
- Janka: 1820
Hardwood flooring is a natural wood product; color of actual product may vary from images and samples depending on lighting and properties of the woodPRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Add 10% for overage
This product is currently sold out.