This prefinished engineered locking real wood Birch Scraped Floor has it all: a beautiful, rich dark brown stain, a subtly scraped surface enhances the natural, vintage appearance plus the planks are extra wide and feature random lengths. The stable construction features layers of real wood (no HDF or fiber board) that can be installed in basements, on ground or upper floors by simply clicking the planks together. A lower gloss durable PPG finish insures the floor's beautiful surface is protected. The floor exceeds both CARB Phase II and FloorScore Air Quality Requirements insuring it is safe for both work and home environments.
- Species: Birch
- 3/8 in. Thick x 5 3/8 in. Wide x Random Lengths up to 60 in.
- Square Feet per Carton: 37
- Construction: Locking, Plywood core
- Profile: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
- Suitable for installation on, above and below grade
- Installation Methods: Floating or Glue Down
- 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Finish Type: Aluminum Oxide
Hardwood flooring is a natural wood product; color of actual product may vary from images and samples depending on lighting and properties of the wood