Wilson Charcoal Oak
$5.29 / sq. ft.
White Oak is one of the most popular species for hardwood flooring. The Wilson Charcoal Oak locking engineered flooring is custom crafted from lumber harvested in the United States and every plank is wire brushed to pull out the natural beauty of the grain. It is protected by seven coats of Aluminum Oxide Finish, and boasts Lifetime Finish warranty. This flooring is appropriate for Below Grade, On Grade or Above Grade installation.
- Species: White Oak
- 3/8 in. Thick x 6 in. Wide x Random Lengths up to 48 in.
- Square Feet per Carton: 30.5
- Weight per carton: 51 lbs.
- Construction: Locking, Plywood core
- Profile: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
- Suitable for installation on, above and below grade
- Installation Methods: Floating or Glue Down
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Finish Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Veneer Thickness: 2mm
- Janka: 1360
Hardwood flooring is a natural wood product; color of actual product may vary from images and samples depending on lighting and properties of the woodPRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Add 10% for overage
This product is currently sold out.